10 March 2010

Stormy Nights

It was a dark and stormy night. Outside the patio window, great bolts of lightning crashed on the horizon as the train blew it's lonely warning in the distance. Thunder clapped ominously. Someone screamed as the lights went out like a flame extinguished with a sudden sizzle.

Oh wait, sounds like a bad movie or a trashy romance novel. Sorry, here I haven't written a thing in over a year and I let myself get carried away by the storm. I would really love to be a fabulously popular and well known writer, silly me!

Not much new going on here. Just trying to live life and keep on keeping on. Want to be in Hawaii but haven't figured out a way to make that happen yet. The older I get, the less I like the cold. It's been really cold here this year. Got up to 70 today. Highly unusual. Hence the dark and stormy night I suppose. We'll see what the weather front drags in! lol

That's all for now. Will interject more when I have another whim to write. Who knows when that might be!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home